New Orleans. Steamboat house. Built in 1905 by Captain Milton
Doullut. Located at 400 Egania Street. Modeled after cargo and passenger
steamboats. It was originally closer to the Mississippi River, but was
moved back when a levee was moved. In 1977 both houses were designed historic
Left click on the image below for a larger version.
Source: Ellen Puerzer
Entered: October, 2009.